Win a pair of Virgin Atlantic tickets worth £1400
PUBLISHED: 19:26 18 October 2017 | UPDATED: 19:26 18 October 2017
Hufton and Crow
Lancashire Life have teamed up with Virgin Atlantic to offer our readers a fantatsic prize.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of Virgin Atlantic economy return tickets to any Virgin Atlantic destination from anywhere in the UK, simply answer this question.
In what year did Alcatraz close as a federal prison?
The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date of November 24 2017.
The editor’s decision is final. Enter via the link above or send a postcard with full contact details including your answer, email address and mobile number by November 24 2017 to: Virgin Atlantic Competition, Lancashire Life, The Whitehouse, Wilderspool Business Park, Greenalls Avenue, WA4 6HL.
There is one prize available. The prize includes two return economy flights from any UK airport to any Virgin Atlantic destination (subject to availability).
The prize is not transferable and must be redeemed in full by November 24 2018.
Full Terms and Conditions
Entry into this prize draw (the “Draw”) is open to entrants aged 18 and over on the day of entry except for employees of any Virgin Atlantic company or agencies directly connected with Virgin Atlantic’s operations and/or creation of and administration of this Draw or their families.
The prizes consist of one pair of Economy return tickets for any direct Virgin Atlantic route
No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person will be accepted and multiple entries will be counted as one entry. By entering the Draw you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. For full terms conditions and conditions see below.
Each Prize may only be redeemed and used in its entirety,
1) The return tickets will be valid on any direct Virgin Atlantic route to or from or within the UK,
2) Popular dates (weekends, school and public holidays) will fill quickly and Virgin Atlantic cannot guarantee availability. Some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available in the applicable booking class. Nominees should try to book a much in advance as possible.
3) Tickets may not be used on Delta Air Lines, code share partners or transferred to any other airline.
4) All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges relating to the tickets shall be paid by Virgin Atlantic.
5) The winner must abide by and are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage, which are available from Virgin Atlantic’s offices or via www.virginatlantic.com.
6) Virgin Atlantic schedules are subject to change without notice.
7) No Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles or tier points will be awarded. Flying Club miles cannot be redeemed to upgrade the flights.
8) Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued.
* The winner and guest will be solely responsible for all other arrangements and costs and expenses including but not limited to transport to and from the departure and arrival airports, accommodation, car parking charges, car hire, lounge access, meals and refreshments (other than those made available inflight on a complimentary basis), excess baggage, visas (including ESTAs), passports, excursions, attractions, travel insurance, medical insurance.
* The Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or promotional fare offered by Virgin Atlantic or any third party.
* It is a condition of accepting the Prize that each Winner and Nominee both give consent to the Promoter to publish their name and county of residence in association with the Prize in any and all forms or media as required by law or otherwise in connection with the promotion. Each Winner and Nominee is expected to participate in reasonable publicity.
* The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize. No cash alternative is available. Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative equivalent prize if for any reason beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic it is unable to award the Prize.
* By entering the Draw, the Winner agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law). By redeeming the Prize the Nominee agrees to an identical release and accepts the Prize at his/her own risk.
* The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited, Registered Office: The Office, Manor Royal, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9NU, England.