If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page. If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact the Independent Press Standards Organisation, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London, EC4M 7LG. Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com. More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Lucienne Day exhibition at the Whitworth, Manchester
- She Shea spring/summer 2017 collection launch party
- How the creation of a microbrewery hopes to secure the future of a Lancashire dairy farm
- The inaugural National Festival of Making comes to Blackburn
- 3 things to do in Lytham this summer
- The Rotary Club of Eccles raises funds for the Purple4Polio campaign
- The Twin Ball in aid of the Baby Beat Appeal, Ribby Hall Village
- Can you find the £5,000 jewelled butterfly hidden in the Lancashire countryside?
- Winmarleigh School win 2016 Lancashire Life School Garden of the Year competition
- Crawshawbooth butcher Geoff Riley on why spring lamb is his favourite meat