If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page. If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact the Independent Press Standards Organisation, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London, EC4M 7LG. Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- 3 of the best period homes for sale in Lancashire
- WIN a £150 voucher to buy stunning framed prints by Desenio
- 6 great tips for your Christmas cooking
- WIN a selection of handmade Cotswold Candle Company home fragrances
- Why cannabis products are for sale in Garstang
- The art of whittling sticks in West Lancashire
- 2017 Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards, Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa
- Simon Cox wins Last Choir Singing contest
- What does Choc Amor in Mawdesley have in store for Christmas?
- John O’Gaunt Rowing Club 175th anniversary lunch