RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Short break - Sharrow Bay, Ullswater
- 12 photos that capture the true beauty of daffodils in Lancashire
- Vine House annual charity ball, Bartle Hall
- 2016 Manchester Theatre Awards - the nominations
- The fight to keep Lancashire’s libraries open
- The Holcombe Hunt 2017 Farmer’s Ball, Rivington Barn
- Instagram for foodies - Baltic Triangle, Liverpool
- Wildlife photographer Irene Amiet on snapping sheep and big cats
- Natalie Wilson charity evening raises funds for brain cancer sufferers
- Win a short break in a luxury lodge on the edge of the Derbyshire Peak District