RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Growing with Grace - the organic food co-operative near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Win a luxury weekend for two at The Marylebone in London
- The best Christmas Markets in Lancashire and the Lake District
- Louis Emerick on performing as Captain Hook and his Liverpool childhood
- Lancashire Life magazine December 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- The Lytham Steam Rally - photo special
- The former abattoir in Barrowford that’s now a vegetarian deli
- Theatre review - Beautiful Thing, Dukes Theatre, Lancaster
- What the locals really think of Parbold
- The Coniston Copper Project preserving the industrial heritage of the Lake District