RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Rainbow House Las Vegas themed ball, Guild Hall, Preston
- The growing demand for Lancashire Haggis
- Torrisholme Community Primary School Black and White Ball
- Butterfly Ball raises funds for ‘Peace of Mind’ dementia appeal
- Lancashire walk - River Hodder and River Ribble
- The growing foodie industry in Glasson Dock
- Carolyn Hughes PR seventh annual charity lunch, Gusto Liverpool
- Lizzie Nunnery on the World War Two play, Narvik
- Win the chance to wine and dine your loved one at the top of Blackpool Tower on Valentine’s Day
- Lancashire Life magazine February 2017 – out in the shops or available to buy online now