RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Restaurant review - Asha’s Manchester
- Holiday Destinations - San Francisco
- Win a pair of Virgin Atlantic tickets worth £1400
- Submit your nominations for the Countryside Alliance Rural Awards
- 10 places in the Forest of Bowland that you should visit
- Win a luxury break at Liverpool’s Titanic Hotel
- Lancashire Life magazine November 2017 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- 2017 Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards - the winners revealed
- Win a two night stay for two at the Crown Inn, Pooley Bridge
- Jethro Tull guitarist Jeffrey Hammond