RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Artist profile - Paul Bennett
- 10 of the best places for autumn dining in Lancashire and the Lake District
- Theatre review - Matilda The Musical, Palace Theatre, Manchester
- Enjoy your local countryside walks on National GetOutside Day with a free month’s subscription to OS Maps
- A mini guide to Halloween events in and around Lancashire
- George Mathias - running with celebrities for charity
- Win a spa break at the Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa in Windermere
- Lancashire Life magazine October 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Clitheroe - successful locals in this Ribble Valley town
- Sunny Brow Farm - a holistic retreat in Hawkshead