RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Lytham gets ready for a summer of fun
- Food profile - The Orangery, Ribby Hall, Wrea Green
- The Alzheimer’s Society charity ball, Preston Masonic Hall
- A look ahead to the 2018 Inspiring Women Awards
- The Rainbow House Masquerade Ball, The Villa, Wrea Green
- Lancashire Life magazine May 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- The second annual Corporate Challenge Awards
- Win a luxury break at Holmes Mill
- The Space Centre charity gala dinner, Ribby Hall
- Dream properties - Dudlands Croft, Sawley, Clitheroe