RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- How Lancastrian Joseph Hardman captured the everyday lives of people in rural Lakeland
- 6 of the best micropubs in Lancashire
- 5 reasons why you should visit the Westmorland County Show 2017
- Preston South Rotary 50th Charter Night dinner
- The Lady of the Lake celebrates her 140th year
- The Fancy Dress Ball raises funds for Maggie’s Centre
- Dream properties - Lane Head, Millhouses, Wray, Tatham
- Win a luxury two-night stay at Nanny Brow in Ambleside
- Submit your nominations for the 2017 Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards
- How Blackburn won a double at the Great British High Street Awards