RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Rapeseed oil from Standish Hall Farm
- Photographer profile - Jo Rutherford
- Leith Planning 25th anniversary celebrations
- Lake District walk - Dow Crag and Conoston Old Man
- Win a cocktail masterclass and dinner for 8 at Harvey Nichols
- Win a weekend of craft, culture, fine dining and pampering in Manchester
- The Lancashire 70 project - resources
- Submit your vote for the greatest Lancastrian
- A touch of magic
- Can sports bring more visitors to Lytham?