RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Notre Dame Convent class of 1958 reunion party
- There are more independent businesses in Southport town centre per square metre than London
- Lady Taverners in Lancashire annual lunch
- Win a luxury seaside break at the Midland in Morecambe
- Win a pair of tickets to the Harrogate Flower Show
- Lancashire Life magazine March 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- QUIZ - Can you name these spring scenes in Lancashire?
- Phillipa Feeney Charitable Foundation Trust ball
- Dream properties - Blacksticks Cottage, Chipping
- The Lytham St Annes Shanty Crew release their debut CD