RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Inn on the Lake Hotel Royal Ascot Ladies’ Race Day
- Theatre Review - Sense & Sensibility, Theatre by the Lake
- Voting now open for the 2018 Enterprise Vision Awards
- Soroptimist International of Crosby 80th anniversary dinner
- What the locals really think of Keswick
- Behind the scenes at Browsholme Hall
- Lancashire walk - Glasson Dock circular
- heylo launches Home Reach in Lancashire - a part-buy part-rent option on new-build properties.
- Withington Girls’ School, Manchester High School for Girls and Manchester Grammar School leavers’ ball
- How the Forest of Bowland is aiming to attract more visitors and sustain its future