RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- How Preston Muslim Girls’ High School gained an outstanding Ofsted rating
- How colouring books for grown ups can aid your mental wellbeing
- Delicious cakes designed for people on a raw food diet
- Holbeck Ghyll welcomes Jake Jones to the kitchen
- Talented young chefs prepare to go head to head in the North West Young Chef of the Year competition
- Win a pair of VIP tickets to the Southport Flower Show
- From Shore to Shore puts the Chinese community in the limelight
- Fine dining in North West museums and galleries
- Willowbrook Hospice annual ladies’ lunch, Knowsley Hall
- Restaurant reviews - Suri Restaurant & Bar, Manchester