RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- 3 of the best period homes for sale in Lancashire
- WIN a £150 voucher to buy stunning framed prints by Desenio
- 6 great tips for your Christmas cooking
- WIN a selection of handmade Cotswold Candle Company home fragrances
- Why cannabis products are for sale in Garstang
- The art of whittling sticks in West Lancashire
- 2017 Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards, Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa
- Simon Cox wins Last Choir Singing contest
- What does Choc Amor in Mawdesley have in store for Christmas?
- John O’Gaunt Rowing Club 175th anniversary lunch