RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Christmas comes to Aughton - Handmade festive decorations that stopped visitors in the tracks
- Tez Ilyas - Blackburn-born comedian on his career so far
- Introducing the Lancashire Life 70th anniversary ale
- 12 photographs that capture the true beauty of Morecambe
- Win a Booths Afternoon Tea hamper
- Dream properties - Glendale, Heskin
- Restaurant review - Grand Pacific, Manchester,
- 12 things to do in the Ribble Valley this summer
- Artist profile - Cassandra Batterby, Ribble Valley
- Win an overnight stay for two at the Macdonald Leeming House Hotel in Ullswater