RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- A look ahead to 2018 Create Longridge
- Downham Hall opens gardens to raise funds for charity
- Win an overnight stay for two people at The SPA Hotel at Ribby Hall Village
- Win a family ticket to the Royal Lancashire Show
- Lancashire Life magazine July 2018 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- A look ahead to the 2018 Royal Lancashire Show
- WIN a VIP tour of the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race fleet
- How a small north Lancashire village has links to a Thai POW camp
- Ribble Valley walk - Sabden and Apronful Hill
- “Glasses & Glasses” event at The Spectacle Factory