Lancashire Life magazine April 2020 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
A look inside the April 2020 issue of Lancashire Life
Lancashire - still open for business
We’re compiling a guide to the businesses that still need your custom to survive, the companies introducing special schemes to help people in the community, services that will help you adjust to working from home or being isolated from others.
- Create a wildlife oasis in your garden
- Be a cover star for Lancashire Life
- 5 free children’s audiobooks inspired by the British countryside
- Dream properties - Simfield Farm, Slaidburn
- Why owning a dog is beneficial to your wellbeing
- Kitchen queen - Diane Berry on new starts after 40 years in the business
- 6 of the best April walks in Lancashire
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- Lancashire bids for 2025 City of Culture title
- WIN £500 holiday voucher and a gin gift set!