If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- The curator’s choice - Penicillin phial and Sekhmet statuette
- The story behind this stunning photo of a lightning storm near St Helens
- Lancashire restaurants taking part in money off Eat Out to Help Out scheme
- How an engineering company helped create new woodlands in Hyndburn and the Ribble Valley
- 6 of the best ice creams from Lancashire and Cumbria
- Imitating the Dog - pioneering Lancaster-based theatre company goes online
- How advanced cardiac imaging services can help those experiencing chest pain or have a family history of heart problems
- Yappers Chappers - a Furness mum’s stylish business
- Gerry Judah’s BENGAL: The Four Elements exhibition at Grizedale Forest Gallery
- Artist profile - Mark Wellburn