If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Vote for the best customer service at a food venue
- The story behind the Joseph’s Goal charity
- Win a VIP day out at the Westmorland County Show for two adults
- Lancashire Life magazine September 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Theatre review - Guards at the Taj, Theatre by the Lake, Keswick
- Remembering the Freckleton Air Disaster 75 years on
- Behind the scenes in the kitchen garden at the award winning Moor Hall
- Why Ribchester has such an enduring appeal
- Stable Lives - the horses who are helping healing in Parbold
- Theatre review - Jerry Springer The Opera, The Hope Mill Theatre, Manchester