If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win a luxury break for two at Armathwaite Hall in the Lake District
- Lancashire Life magazine January 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- 2018 Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards, Ribby Hall Village
- The fight to save Farfield Mill near Sedbergh
- Short break - Cottage in the Wood, Keswick
- The rebirth of the Palace Cinema in Longridge
- Behind the scenes at Moss Park Allotments in Stretford
- 2018 Enterprise Vision Awards, Empress Ballroom, Blackpool
- Around the World in 80 Pints with Lancashire cricket legend David Lloyd
- Theatre review - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Octagon Theatre Bolton