If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Rothay Manor re-born - the Ambleside hotel has a new lease of life
- 10 great foodie getaways in Lancashire and the Lake District
- Pumpkin spice latte rice pudding recipe
- Lancashire walk - Levens
- Theatre review - Woman In Mind, Chorley Little Theatre
- Food review - Wolf At The Door, Manchester
- Sheldon - the Border Terrier who has inspired a series of books
- How dragon boat paddling is helping cancer survivors
- 6 great walks near Clitheroe
- 2019 Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards - Chef of the Year