If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- 6 great reservoir walks in Lancashire
- My favourite place in Lancashire - Alan Wright
- Extreme Cakemaker Rosie Dummer to host the 2019 Enterprise Vision Awards
- Theatre review - Octopus Soup, Grand Theatre, Blackpool
- Win tickets to the 2019 Harrogate Flower Show
- Win a relaxing break at the Marton Arms in the Yorkshire Dales
- Win a two night break at the Waterhead Hotel in the Lake District
- Lancashire Life magazine March 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- The Art Walk Clitheroe displays the craft and culture of the Ribble Valley town
- Short break - The Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa, Borrowdale, Keswick