If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- 2019 Michelle Jurd Trust Winter Ball, Netherwood Hotel
- Enter the 2020 Lancashire Life reader photo competition
- Lancashire Life magazine February 2020 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- 6 great walks along the Lancaster Canal
- Banks Lyon 35th anniversary celebrations, Castle Green Hotel.
- Restaurant review - Erst, Ancoats, Manchester
- Artist profile - Kathryn Monks, Monks Astrology
- Would you invite a llama to your wedding?
- The Westcliffe Guest House in Blackpool - the UK’s first knitting themed hotel
- Ribble Valley walk - Hurst Green and Longridge Fell