RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Bold Hotel
- Submit your nominations for the 2020 Enterprise Vision Awards
- Dave Walker - Young Lancastrian of the Year
- Wild swimming in the Lake District
- Restaurant review - Madre, Albert Dock, Liverpool
- Lancashire Life magazine March 2020 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Lake District walk - Ireby and Gregareth
- 6 great walks near Longridge
- 10 of the best Lancashire gins
- Tappers & Pointers - stylish gym and dance wear from Radcliffe