RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Ribby Hall Village 25th anniversary party
- The magic of the Mandrakes café in Ormskirk
- Theatre review - Gypsy, Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Win a copy of Noteworthy Dogs and a Fortnum & Mason hamper
- In search of the wagtail in Lancashire
- Reindeer in the Lakes - On the fells at Predator Experience near Cartmel
- Blackpool’s Lydia May Ashton looks forward to a Horrible Christmas
- 6 of the best festive chocolates from Lancashire and the Lake District
- Low Sizergh Farm on the edge of the Lake District prepares for Christmas
- 5 festive afternoon teas in Manchester