RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Artist profile - Sukie Woodhouse
- 6 great walks near Garstang
- Win a gin experience for two in Harrogate
- Win a two night break at the Waterhead Hotel in the Lake District
- Lisa Goodwin-Allen on her plans for the future of Northcote’s menu
- Chris Neve - Lancashire’s famous fish merchant
- Restaurant review - Sunset by Australasia, Manchester
- Sign up to our food and drink newsletter that is delivered straight to your inbox
- Theatre review - Heart of Darkness, Dukes Lancaster
- Theatre review - My Mother Said I Never Should, Blackburn Empire Theatre