RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Create a wildlife oasis in your garden
- Be a cover star for Lancashire Life
- 5 free children’s audiobooks inspired by the British countryside
- Dream properties - Simfield Farm, Slaidburn
- Why owning a dog is beneficial to your wellbeing
- Kitchen queen - Diane Berry on new starts after 40 years in the business
- 6 of the best April walks in Lancashire
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- Lancashire bids for 2025 City of Culture title
- WIN £500 holiday voucher and a gin gift set!