RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Handbags and Gladrags charity lunch, Grafene restaurant, Manchester
- Cosmopolitan editor Farrah Storr on helping women break through the glass ceiling
- Bowker BMW unveil new models of BMW 8 series and BMW X5
- Theatre review - The Band at The Lowry, Salford
- Short break - Laura Ashley The Belsfield Lake District, Bowness-on-Windermere
- The campaign to reopen the iconic Grange Lido
- Short break - Another Place, The Lake, Ullswater
- Lancashire Life Luncheon - The Oyster & Otter, Feniscowles
- Wayfarers Arcade celebrates 120 years in Southport
- The Great British Bake Off’s Prue Leith on Lancashire and Lake District food