RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- My favourite place - Roger McGough
- Lauren McQueen - Haydock Park’s Ladies Day Ambassador
- Lancashire Life magazine August 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Win hearing aids up to the value of £4,000
- Galloways Three Sisters event celebrates Wigan’s mining heritage
- Why you should visit Wigan Flashes Local Nature Reserve
- Lancashire coastal walk - Middleton and Sunderland Point
- Win a luxury golfing break for two at Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa
- Win tickets to the Lancashire Game and Country Festival
- Win tickets to the Autumn Harrogate Flower Show