RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- 2019 Michelle Jurd Trust Winter Ball, Netherwood Hotel
- Enter the 2020 Lancashire Life reader photo competition
- Lancashire Life magazine February 2020 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- 6 great walks along the Lancaster Canal
- Banks Lyon 35th anniversary celebrations, Castle Green Hotel.
- Restaurant review - Erst, Ancoats, Manchester
- Artist profile - Kathryn Monks, Monks Astrology
- Would you invite a llama to your wedding?
- The Westcliffe Guest House in Blackpool - the UK’s first knitting themed hotel
- Ribble Valley walk - Hurst Green and Longridge Fell