RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Win a 2 night stay at The Bishop and The Bison in York
- 20 unsung Lancashire heroes
- 12 tastes of a Lancashire Christmas
- Lancaster’s life-changing dogs
- Win a £500,000 house with a £2 ticket
- Win a VIP city break in Liverpool
- Christmas food: There has never been a better time to eat for Lancashire
- Lancashire and Lakeland are set to star on the big screen again
- Meet the dogs saving Lancashire millions of pounds
- The artist who captured everyday life in Rochdale