RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Lancashire producers win acclaim at the 2020 Great Taste awards
- A new book tracks the rise of Reebok, a sportswear firm from Bolton that became a global phenomenon
- Alison Steadman on BBC’s forthcoming drama Life and the 23 walks film
- Meet the people making Ramsbottom such a success
- Win a Vispring Bed worth £2300
- 7 of Ormskirk’s fantastic independent businesses - and a purr-fect charity
- Simon Rogan: ‘Lockdown has made me appreciate it up here even more’
- Lake District walk - Whitbarrow
- Baxter’s Morecambe Bay shrimps are the Queen’s favourite
- Win a dream Lancashire wedding