RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- 10 great al fresco places in Lancashire, Manchester and the Lake District
- Plan a picnic with Lancashire and Lake District produce
- Artist Profile - Rico Oldfield
- 7 places on the North West coast to visit after lockdown
- 8 places in and around the Lake District to visit after lockdown
- 6 of the best July walks in Lancashire
- The inventive mobile businesses of Lancashire
- How the Promenade Concert Orchestra is saving tunes from the past for a new generation
- Insects are disappearing at an alarming rate, but you can help?
- Justin Moorhouse - my lockdown diary