RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Theatre review - Macbeth, Manchester Royal Exchange
- Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur launch party, Porsche Bolton
- WIN an experience break with Parkdean Resorts
- Vanilla Angel - handmade chocolate made in the village of Slaidburn
- Burnley - a vibrant and exciting place to live, work and visit
- Independent businesses are thriving in Lytham and St Annes
- Lancashire Life magazine October 2019 – out in the shops or available to buy online now
- Why Alpaca wool from east Lancashire is a hit on the catwalk
- Music in the Garden event in aid of Shepherd Street Trust
- Pie Mezzanae - Halal pies made in Lancashire