RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Lancashire Life using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Gary Neville and Tom Kerridge on the creation of the Stock Exchange Hotel in Manchester
- Jen Cormack - Windermere Lake Cruises
- Catherine Greenwood - founder of Tilly Ann Childrenswear
- People’s park planned for the South Pennines
- Banks Lyon Jewellery Fashion Shoot - Autumn 2019
- Theatre review - Dangerous Obsession, Blackpool Grand
- Meet Nisha Katona - curry evangelist and founder of Mowgli restaurants
- Why Ramsbottom is attracting an ever increasing number of businesses and residents
- Win a London weekend stay at The Kensington
- Theatre review - Wasteland, Blackpool Grand