PUBLISHED: 14:46 08 August 2013 | UPDATED: 14:19 27 August 2013
Visit Lancashire’s newest nature reserve with the UK’s first floating Visitor Village!
Explore our reserve and see the wildlife that visit. Sample some of Lancashires finest produce in our restaurant and treat yourself to a unique gi? in our shops.
- Waterside restaurant with daily specials and childrens lunch boxes
- Two shops, with a selection of unique gifts, books and wildlife products
- Events and activities for everyone, all year round
- Family-friendly trails and bird hides
- Play area
- Easy access, straight off the M6, Junction 31
- Free Entry and 200 parking spaces (parking charges apply)
- Free coach parking
Exit the M6 at Junction 31 and follow the brown signs for Brockholes.
10am to 5pm