Ohana all-natural slow-release vitamin patches launched in UK
PUBLISHED: 00:00 30 January 2019
A unique range of all-natural vitamin patches have been launched in the UK to help people with everything from improving health and energy levels to tackling swollen joints and aiding sleep.
Devised by a group of doctors, health and wellness professionals, Ohana Topical Patches contain vitamin and supplement formulas available without prescription and which have been helping people throughout America for a number of years.
Chorley-based Peter Love, who has run his successful property business for 18 years, has launched Ohana Topical Patches across the UK after realising that the eight-hour slow release of vitamins and herbal supplements into the body would aid many families across the UK.
Peter began researching the benefits of patches when his mother-in-law, from Preston, became unwell and he realised that there was no easy way to get beneficial vitamins into her system.
Ohana patches’ traditional healing and nutrition can complement any wellness programme, can help boost focus and fitness for sportsmen and women and aid concentration for academics.
All are made, whenever possible, from natural, cruelty-free sourced ingredients, that are vegan friendly and are free from artificial dyes, dairy, egg, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, sugar and many other common allergens.
The vitamins are absorbed slowly into the body through the skin, giving a steady flow throughout the day, and a medical adhesive insures that the patch stays on throughout the day/night comfortably with minimal to no irritation.
The alternative to pills and powders offers many proven benefits including: ease of use, steady time-release delivery, comfort, wear-ability, convenience and long storage life.
The Ohana Topical Patches range includes:
• Total Beauty: Formulated with a comprehensive blend of natural ingredients, vitamins, and minerals that have been used to support healthy skin, hair and nails.
• Slim Pro: May help boost metabolism and aid in appetite suppression. Formulated with natural ingredients that have a history of use for supporting healthy weight.
• Multivitamin: Daily nutritional support. Formulated with a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals that have been used to support a healthy body.
• Joint Ease: Formulated with natural ingredients, minerals, and vitamins that have a history of use for supporting healthy joint function.
• Focus Pro: Formulated to maintain calm focus. Nutrients to help boost memory. Enhances task completion and supports brain health and function. A non-stimulant.
• Bari Support: Comprehensive support for post bariatric procedures. Formulated with vitamins, minerals, and natural ingredients that have been used for supporting healthy organs.
• B12 Pro: Helps provide increased energy. Stimulant free with no caffeine. Formulated with vitamins, minerals and natural ingredients that have been used for supporting healthy cellular metabolism and energy production.
Peter Love said: “A topical patch is an adhesive patch, which contains a specific amount of vitamins and which sticks to the skin. The vitamins are absorbed through the skin and straight into the bloodstream via the blood vessels, therefore by passing the digestive system.
“They are designed for ease of use and in such a way that the natural ingredients, minerals, and vitamins are slowly released into the body for up to eight hours, giving a steady flow throughout the day.
“The all-natural adhesive allows the patch to be worn anywhere on the body and to stay in place.”
Ohana Topical Patches are water resistant, with a shelf life of three years and replace the need to take capsules and pills, where fillers and binders can account for as much as 95% of the weight of the ingredients.
The effectiveness and stability of the patches is further increased by the use of nanoscale processes to reduce the size.
For further information go to ohanapatch.co.uk